Relive the golden age of the ‘King’ this January and kick up your heels on your own specially assembled heritage train to one of Australia’s most eccentric and colourful festivals. Your private train, ‘The Elvis Special’, made up of vintage lounge, dining and sitting cars, will transport you in Rhinestone-retro style to the celebration of all things Elvis at the iconic Parkes Elvis Festival.
Parkes in Central NSW has become the welcoming setting for one of Australia’s largest festivals. From a small local gathering of a few fans on one night in 1993, it has grown into a multi-day event attracting thousands of revellers, hundreds of performers and theatricals, and a host of special events and shows, including the wonderful street parade.
- 4 days’ travelling the Central West aboard the ‘Elvis Special’, fully air-conditioned retro cruise train.
- Gourmet breakfasts, lunches and a dinner in the dining cars of the train.
- Three nights in the fair city of Orange, at the Quest Hotel, a stones throw from the station.
- On-board Elvis inspired karaoke and party in the lounge cars.
- The Parkes Elvis festival: parade, shows and events.
- Feature concert and dinner show with international Elvis artist.