AN OUTBACK, RAIL, HERITAGE AND PALAEONTOLOGY ADVENTURE
It’s hard to imagine Outback Queensland as an inland sea surrounded by lush steamy forests of Cycads, Ferns and oversized Lichens. It’s equally hard to imagine giant lumbering dinosaurs herding across the landscape with vicious carnivorous Theropods hot on their heels and seas teaming with strange primitive sharks and monstrous Kronosaurs, 10-meter-long killers, unique to the region. The ancient history of Queensland is even more surreal as you wander the chiselled dry, dusty, weather worn landscape that greets you today. The world is a dynamic place and a tour that explores more than just the recent history of this land is bound to stimulate your imagination.
- Tour Map
22 Aug 2023 - 1 Sep 2023
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches, and 8 dinners
- Comfortable Chartered coach for transfer and excursion
- Complimentary drinks with welcome and farewell dinners
- Comprehensive sightseeing with expert local guides and your experienced and knowledgeable host
- Excursion/entrance fees except those listed in the itinerary as optional
- Tipping and gratuities
- All other personal expenses such as drinks, phone calls, laundry services, camera fees where applicable
- Drinks with meals (except for welcome and farewell dinners)
- Excursions/entrances listed as optional in the itinerary
- Transport to Townsville for tour start and from Brisbane at tour end
- Tour Plan
There are no comments yet.