Want to go on the most magical rail journey of your life? The Ghan is hands down, the best way to explore Australia from its ochre coloured sand to the deep blue of the Great Australian Bight. The Ghan railway from Adelaide to Darwin is an extraordinary experience. On this three-day journey you will travel through the heart and soul of this amazing continent from top to bottom.
If you were under the impression that Australia is not that big then this journey will surely change your mind. Why pay for multiple flights when a single train tour can take you to some of the most famous destinations in Australia. Here are 5 reasons why you need to be a part of this majestic journey on The Ghan.
- Out of this world Views: On the Ghan railway tours you will witness Australia’s iconic beauty and vast landscapes from the comfort of your train window. You’ll be left awe-struck by the rolling hills of Adelaide’s lush wine region, ochre plains of the Simpson Desert, ancient gorges and tropical hideaways dotted throughout the Northern territory.
- Comfortable Ride – The best thing about The Ghan is that it provides you with complete comfort. You can get the Gold Single which includes a compact sleeper cabin featuring a bed that converts to a seat by day. The Ghan offers wonderful service that will ensure you are relaxed and tended to throughout your journey.
- Spend some time disconnected from the world: The Ghan doesn’t offer any wifi, so if you’re looking for quality, in-the-moment time, the Ghan is perhaps the trip you seek. Disconnect from the world of social media and sit back, read some books, watch the scenery and enjoy the great company of fellow passengers.
- Unforgettable Experience: Railway Adventures offers the best rail holidays in Australia where you not only have the time of your life, but also learn about exactly what you are experiencing with our extremely knowledgeable and professional tour guides.
- Wildlife: Australian Wildlife is extremely fascinating, from soft and cuddly to scary and scaly. Snakes, kangaroos, emus, crocodiles and all kinds of bird speciesare just some of the animals that will keep you entertained on the Ghan.
Train holidays in Australia to and from Darwin will be the most enjoyable thing you ever invested in! The Ghan Railway Tour should be on everyone’s bucket list and we’re here to tick that one off the list. Not to mention it’s not too bad on the wallet. The Ghan Railway prices are extremely reasonable, and we guarantee it is going to be worth every penny. Visit our website to book your journey today: https://railwayadventures.travel/tours/ghan/