The Indian Pacific delivers an epic and iconic transcontinental Aussie train journey like no other. Travel between the Pacific Ocean in the East to the Indian Ocean in the West on one of the world’s longest and greatest rail adventures. Your journey on the mighty Indian Pacific is an epic 4,352km, four-day trip providing a fantastic array of backdrops, including the spectacular Blue Mountains, the Great Dividing Range, the salt lakes and sand dunes of South Australia, the stark landscapes of the Nullarbor Plain and the majesty of the Darling Ranges.
Take a seat, relax, and watch the iconic vistas of Australia pass by your large window. This is the ultimate way to explore Australia’s fabulous interior.
- From the spectacular Blue Mountains to the harsh plains of the Nullarbor Desert, the four-day/three-night Indian Pacific journey from Sydney – Perth (or vice versa) is a quintessential Australian experience
- Gold Service offers you a sleeper cabin that converts to a three-seater lounge during the day
- Platinum Service offers Platinum Transfers, in-cabin breakfasts and access to the Platinum Club
- Included “off-train excursions” in Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
“Outback Experiences” are also included for Platinum and Gold Service guests and include Cook or Rawlinna
- Relax in the Gold Kangaroo lounge, an ideal place to socialise with other travellers
The Indian Pacific operates weekly, departing Perth, Adelaide and Sydney.
Please contact the office for more details.